Thursday 14 July 2011

I'm not an armchair politician, I'd need an armchair or that.

Jeremy Grave isn't my real name, but I'm using it for privacy purposes.

I got Jeremy from the Pearl Jam song of the same name, and I got Grave from the evil organisation in Megaman EXE (I was a big fan as a kid, it just kinda stuck).

My political views are quite liberal, but I'll vote for the person who's full of the least crap (eg, I don't trust anyone with the names Blair, Bush or Brown after the debacle that was Iraq. I'm for abortion, but that doesn't mean you should be an idiot and forget birth control. I'm for legalisation of cannabis, but that doesn't mean I think people should be high all the time.

I live in a nowhere town, in a nowhere county, and I get payed $85 a week to help me try and find a job. It sucks, but so does life.

No comments:

Post a Comment